End to End release management
For Sellers, Release.Me offer end to end release management. Release.Me handles buyer registrations and preferences, allocation of properties, collection of particulars of sale, bookings for contract signing and payment of holding deposits.
Free to create a Seller Account
Creating a seller account is free! With Release.Me sellers only pay for the properties that they release via the platform. Up until that point, the use of the platform is free. Sellers can create an account, prepare multiple releases, save releases as draft and preview. This is a great way to get to know your way around the Release.Me platform prior to committing. You can also create releases weeks in advance and only pay at the time you publish.
For Sellers, Release.Me provides three types of release options to deliver optimal sales results. Sellers can choose from the following release options:
- Release – Properties are released & allocated within a time period set by the Seller
- Release & Buy Now – After the release period has closed, properties that do not get allocated or sold during the release become available for purchase at anytime via a ‘buy now’ selection – Sellers can utilise the release URL as a simple ecommerce add-on to their developer or agent website
- Buy Now – Sellers can upload their property listing and utilise the release URL as a simple ecommerce add-on to their developer or agent website
In each release type, Release.Me handles buyer registrations and preferences or applications, allocation of properties, collection of particulars of sale, bookings for contract signing and payment of holding deposits. The availability status of each property is kept up to date in real-time on both the Seller dashboard and release listing.
Simple and accessible fee structure
Payment is made via credit card prior to publishing the release and is charged $100 per property on a per property basis. You only pay for what you release when you release it. Release me will issue a tax receipt once payment is processed. There are no lock in contracts and no up-front payments.
From account creation to live release in under 10 minutes
The simple, step by step process is so easy that sellers can go from account creation to a published release in under 10 minutes. Regular users will slash this time once they get familiar with the platform and the information required for a release. There is no need to contact Release.Me to create an account – it really is so simple that anyone could use it.
Release.Me does the follow up for you, keeping in touch with buyers via SMS and email to guide them through the release process. Release.Me sends communications to Buyers at the following points in the process.
- Application submitted successfully confirmation – email
- Allocation of property (successful & unsuccessful) – SMS and email
- Rejected allocation confirmation – email
- Successful acceptance of an allocation confirmation – email
- Confirmation of contract signing time – email
- Buyers who haven’t accepted an allocation – Reminder of 15 minutes remaining to accept an allocation – SMS and email
- Buyers who have not accepted an allocation within the required timeframe – email
- Buyers who missed out on, or rejected an allocation advised that the release is concluded and advised of any properties which are unallocated, with a prompt to contact the seller if they are interested in any unallocated properties – email
Release.Me isn’t a black box. Sellers can monitor the release in real time and view the number of registrations. Once the release is concluded Release.Me provides all release data and buyer information in .CSV files for the seller to download and update their CRM.